Tag: 上海今日浪莎重新开业了吗

New law sees prosecutions in Donegal for paying for sex

first_img Previous articleNumber of Covid patients at LUH drops furtherNext articleOwners of Inch Castle issue urgent safety appeal News Highland RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR WhatsApp Google+ New law sees prosecutions in Donegal for paying for sex AudioHomepage BannerNews By News Highland – January 28, 2021 Twitter Publicans in Republic watching closely as North reopens further WhatsApp Facebook Community Enhancement Programme open for applications center_img Pinterest Facebook Loganair’s new Derry – Liverpool air service takes off from CODA Important message for people attending LUH’s INR clinic 23 people faced prosecution for paying for sex last year. The DPP directed that 15 people in Dublin go to court for the offence, with the others being in Donegal, Cork, Kerry and Waterford.According to freedom of information files, 59 people have faced prosecution since the law was introduced in 2017.Kate McGrew, from the Sex Workers Alliance, says the legislation forces people on to the ‘black market’.Audio Playerhttps://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/mcgrew8am.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. Arranmore progress and potential flagged as population grows Google+ Pinterest Twitter Nine til Noon Show – Listen back to Monday’s Programme last_img read more

Read More New law sees prosecutions in Donegal for paying for sex

Full salary: Manufacturing workers freed from six-month income tax burden

first_imgWorkers in the manufacturing industry will not have to pay income taxes for six months as the government has announced measures to shield the economy from weakening economic activity against the backdrop of the coronavirus pandemic.Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati said the move to temporarily exempt manufacturing workers from income tax payment (PPh 21) took aim at relieving workers’ burden caused by the pandemic. Manufacturing industries have complained of raw material supply disruption that has crippled factories across Indonesia.Twenty to 50 percent of raw materials for the country’s industries are sourced from China, Indonesia’s biggest trade partner. The government collected Rp 103.7 trillion in state revenue in January, down 4.6 percent from the same month last year. It collected Rp 84.7 trillion in taxes, down 6 percent compared to the same period last year.Meanwhile, government spending reached Rp 139.8 trillion, down 9.1 percent, from the same period last year. It resulted in a budget deficit of Rp 36.1 trillion, 0.21 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) in January.Economists have predicted that the fiscal deficit could soar this year as the government spends more to cushion the negative effects of the coronavirus but at the same time state income will be lower than expected as business activities weaken amid the pandemic.Read also: Battered by virus: Businesses across Indonesia feel the pinchThe government introduced a Rp 10.3 trillion (US$717.87 million) fiscal stimulus package to support the tourist industry and improve consumer spending to counter the economic impacts of the coronavirus outbreak.The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the coronavirus a new pandemic on Wednesday as it had shuttered factories, disrupted travel and supply chain, delayed conferences and sporting events and infected more than 120,000 people worldwide. More than 4,300 people have died.Indonesia announced its first death from the novel coronavirus on Wednesday as 34 individuals had tested positive for COVID-19 in the country.Topics : “This aims for all industries to have [breathing] space in this tight situation,” Sri Mulyani told reporters in Jakarta. “Their burden is being minimized by the government.”Sri Mulyani said the government was also set to delay import tax, corporate income tax as well as expedite overpaid tax repayment in the second stimulus package. She, however, declined to say how much revenue the government was expected to lose from the new stimulus package.The minister has warned that economic growth could weaken to 4.7 percent this year from 5.02 percent in 2019 amid increasing business disruptions caused by the pandemic. Meanwhile, Bank Indonesia (BI) has said that it was likely to trim economic growth outlook in 2020 at this month’s board of governors meeting on March 18 and March 19.[RA::BI expects Q1 economic growth to drop to 4.9% as virus hurts tourism, tradehttps://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2020/03/04/bi-expects-q1-economic-growth-to-drop-to-4-9-as-virus-hurts-tourism-trade.html]last_img read more

Read More Full salary: Manufacturing workers freed from six-month income tax burden

Woods makes cut at Sawgrass

first_imgFormer world number one Tiger Woods celebrated keeping a proud record alive in the Players Championship – and then insisted he could still win a third title at Sawgrass. Woods punched the air when the vital birdie putt dropped and later explained his reaction, telling Sky Sports: “I figured it was probably not going to go to one over. We knew that playing the last couple of holes I needed to make birdie on one of the last two holes and I did. “I haven’t got a lot out of my rounds. Each round I should have been probably a few under par. I just need to start capitalising on my opportunities.” Woods has started just four events in 2015, shooting a career-worst score of 82 to miss the cut in the first of them and withdrawing through injury after just 11 holes of the second on February 5. After two months out to work on his game Woods returned to action in the Masters and finished joint 17th at Augusta National, but revealed on Tuesday he had not slept for three days following the end of his relationship with skier Lindsey Vonn. At level par Woods was eight shots behind halfway leaders Kevin Na and veteran Jerry Kelly, with Rickie Fowler, Branden Grace, David Hearn and Chris Kirk two shots behind on six under. “As of right now, if it stays the way it’s at, literally anybody who makes the cut can win the golf tournament,” Woods added. Na held the lead going into the final round in 2012, but was famously heckled by the crowd as he battled the yips – namely struggling to start his swing – in a closing round of 76. “A lot of the guys when you have that they fall off the planet,” Na told reporters after adding a 69 to his opening 67. “They play poorly and nobody really sees and hears about it. The weird thing was I was playing some of my best golf and I couldn’t take the club back, and the whole world saw me do it. “I’m just going to go out there and try to enjoy what’s going on right now, which I have been the first two days. If I keep enjoying myself, the good results are going to come.” World number one Rory McIlroy was four off the lead on four under after a few erratic moments in a second round of 71. McIlroy’s drive on the par-five second was hooked so badly into the trees that it only travelled 137 yards and although he saved par, another wayward drive on the sixth led to a bogey. The 26-year-old pitched to within inches of the hole on the ninth to set up a birdie and also picked up shots on the 11th and 12th, but then hit his second shot to the 16th into the water to run up a bogey six. Ryder Cup team-mate Ian Poulter was alongside McIlroy on four under after a 69, despite being heckled by a spectator behind the 17th green as he went to attempt his par putt. Masters champion Jordan Spieth, playing alongside McIlroy, missed the cut after adding a 72 to his opening 75. Woods had not missed the cut in 16 previous appearances in the so-called ‘fifth major’, although he has withdrawn twice through injury, but looked in danger of an early exit with one hole to play on Friday. However, the 39-year-old birdied the par-five ninth, his final hole, to card a round of 71 and eventually made the cut right on the mark of level par. Press Associationlast_img read more

Read More Woods makes cut at Sawgrass